Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Plant trees on east, southeast, southwest and west exposures to reduce solar heat gain and reduce glare through windows.
Rebates & Programs
We help preserve the environment and save our customers money through water and energy efficiency programs and community leadership.
Appliance Rebate & Recycling
New & Existing Home Efficiency Improvements
- Efficient Lighting
- Home Efficiency Audits and Rebates
- Multi-family Housing Rebates
- New Home Efficiency with ENERGY STAR®
- Free electrical and water saving devices from the Larimer County Conservation Corps (included assessment does not qualify as a Home Efficiency Audit)
- Colorado Affordable Residential Energy (CARE)Program - free weatherization and energy efficiency upgrades to income-qualified customers
- Peak Partners helps you save energy and money year-round, while reducing energy consumption during 'peak' hours.
Payments provided by utilities (including Fort Collins Utilities) to Participants for the purchase or installation of water conservation measures may in some circumstances be considered as (partially) taxable income by the IRS. Participants or their assigns receiving incentive payments totaling $600 or more during a program year and who are not organized as a corporation will receive a 1099-MISC from Fort Collins Utilities in January or February of the subsequent year. Participant, or alternate payment recipient, may wish to consult a tax advisor on this matter.