Residential Energy Programs#
Streamline your energy usage with our residential programs and rebates. Residential customers can track energy use, find new ways to save and earn rewards that can be used in stores with the MyEnergy portal. Sign In >>
- Solar and Energy Storage Rebates - Apply to receive rebates up to $1,000 for residential solar photovoltaic (PV) installation and up to $1,500 for battery installation.
- Green Energy - Purchase clean, renewable energy for an additional 1.6 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) on top of your normal utility bill.
- Community Solar - Own a portion of the solar PV array to experience solar ownership if you don’t have suitable space or the ability to install it where you live.
- Electric Vehicles - Electric vehicles can help reduce carbon emissions while providing highly reliable electric service and enhancing local economic health.
Energy Saving Resources#
- Epic Homes - A comprehensive assessment and rebate program for homes and rental properties.
- Efficiency Works Online Store - Get instant rebates on smart thermostats, LED lighting and more.
- Peak Partners - The Peak Partners program helps reduce electricity consumption during times of peak electricity use.
- Larimer County Conservation Corps (LCCC) (basic home efficiency assessment) - Free installation of efficiency products. LCCC partners with Utilities to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you.
- Colorado Affordable Residential Energy Program - Free, money-saving weatherization and energy efficiency upgrades for qualifying households.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling Rebates - Recycle your old refrigerator or freezer and receive a rebate and we'll arrange to have it hauled away for free.
Can’t find what you want on the Efficiency Works Store?
We offer home efficiency rebates on more than 15 different types of equipment, ranging from outdoor lights to toilets and irrigation products. Eligible products can be purchased from anywhere at any time.
Did You Know?
Ensuring heating registers aren't blocked by furniture, carpet, drapes can help your heating system perform better.
Watering in the early morning or late evening when there's less wind reduces water loss.
The fireplace damper and doors should be closed when not in use. It prevents warmed or cooled air from easily escaping the house.