Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Seal air leaks by caulking windows, doors, foundations and exterior walls.
Utilities Affordability Portfolio
Fort Collins Utilities collaborates at state and local levels to offer the most comprehensive portfolio of affordability programs to customers. Through direct and indirect partnerships, Utilities maximizes funding, outreach and participation for available assistance programs.
Medical Assistance Program
Qualifying households requiring medically necessary electrical equipment or air conditioning may receive a utility bill discount on electric cost.
A utilities rebate is available to people who meet the income requirements that are either aged 65 years or older or who are disabled.
Solar Affordability Program
The Solar Affordability Program (SAP) is an educational energy efficiency program that provides monthly solar bill credits, typically ranging from $20-$30, for income-qualified electric customers for one year.
Energy and Water Program
Free home efficiency assessment and installations are available during winter months throughout Fort Collins.
Colorado Affordable Residential Energy Program
Free weatherization and energy efficiency upgrades for income-qualified Utilities electric customers.
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) - Help with wintertime heating costs
- Xcel Gas and Electric Affordability Programs - Qualified Xcel customers may receive non-emergency energy assistance
- Weatherization Program - Free home weatherization
- Larimer Home Improvement Program - Emergency grant assistance and low- to no-interest loans for home repairs and improvements
- Crisis Intervention Program - Help with furnace repair
- United Way 2-1-1 - 970-407-7066 - Information and referral service that provides a comprehensive list of community resources