Epic Homes and Efficiency Works Homes will never contact you door-to-door to schedule an assessment. If you're approached by someone about scheduling an assessment or participating in the program, ask for identification and call 877-981-1888 to verify the information. You may also report the incident to 970-416-4239 or email@example.com.
Be Aware of Scams#
Customers are advised to be aware of anyone claiming to represent Fort Collins Utilities.
Scammers are targeting residential and commercial customers, demanding immediate payment.
Customers should never make payments or give personal or financial information to unsolicited visitors or callers.
If you are approached by an individual demanding payment, immediately call the Fort Collins Police non-emergency number at 970-221-6540.
If you are suspicious of a phone call, make note of the originating phone number, date, time and other details, and report the incident to Fort Collins Police (970-221-6540) or Fort Collins Utilities (970-212-2900) as soon as possible.
Fort Collins Police also recommend reporting the incident to the Federal Trade Commission.
- Utilities representatives will never visit your home or business to solicit payment.
- Fort Collins Utilities no longer makes outbound "courtesy" calls to customers with past-due accounts.
- Disconnection notices are mailed.
- Past due balances are clearly marked on utility bills.
- Payments can be made online, by calling 970-212-2900 or at 222 Laporte Ave.