World Class People#
Who are the employees at the City of Fort Collins? Our organization is full of world class people with world class commitment. Providing service is more than just a job, it's a source of pride and City of Fort Collins employees do it better than most.
Each year "World Class People" recognizes City workers for their outstanding service, teamwork, individuality, and creativity. It's a chance to show the community who we are, not just what we do. Our organization is fortunate to have employees who take pride in their work, care about this community and see their job as way to make a difference in Fort Collins.
The City of Fort Collins' vision is, "To provide world-class municipal services through operational excellence and a culture of innovation."
We believe our dedicated employees have contributed to recognition for our community:
- No. 1, The Best Places to Live in America in 2020: Market Watch - October 2020.
- No. 13, The 15 Best Places to Live in the United States: The Street - October 2020
- Best Cities for First-Time Homebuyers, SmartAsset - October 2020
- No. 1, 2020 Top 100 Places to Live: Livability.com - October 2020
- No. 1, Green Fleet Award Winner: 100 Best Fleets - September 2020
- Best U.S. Cities for Beer Lovers. Trips to Discover - August 2020
- No. 21, Top 30 Creative Small Cities: CVSuite - May 2020
- No. 18, 20 Safest Cities in Colorado: SafeWise - Apr. 2020
- No. 9, Most Fitness Friendly Places: SmartAsset - Dec. 2019
- No. 7, Safest Driving Cities: Allstate - June 2019
- No. 4, Best U.S. Cities to Raise a Family: MarketWatch - April 2019
- Best American Cities for Creatives: Thrillist - March 2019
- No. 9, Best Performing Cities: Milken Institute - Jan. 2019