Building Maintenance Supervisor,
World Class People
Who are the employees at the City of Fort Collins? Our organization is full of world class people with world class commitment. Providing service is more than just a job, it's a source of pride and City of Fort Collins employees do it better than most.
Each year "World Class People" recognizes City workers for their outstanding service, teamwork, individuality, and creativity. It's a chance to show the community who we are, not just what we do. Our organization is fortunate to have employees who take pride in their work, care about this community and see their job as way to make a difference in Fort Collins.
The City of Fort Collins' vision is, "To provide world-class municipal services through operational excellence and a culture of innovation."
We believe our dedicated employees have contributed to recognition for our community:
- 14th Best Place to Live : Livability.com - Mar 2018
- 5th Best Performing City: Miliken Institute - Jan 2018
- 3rd Largest Reduction in Crime in Colorado(2012-2016): ValuePenguin - Nov 2017
- No. 4 Bloomberg Brain Index: Bloomberg - Oct 2017
- Best Places to Raise a Family in Colorado: Elite Personal Finance - Oct 2017
- 9th Best City to Raise a Family in Colorado: WalletHub - Sep 2017
- 18th Best City for Career Opportunities: SmartAsset - Sep 2017
- 3rd Best College Town to Live in Forever: College Ranker - Jul 2017
- 12th Best Midsize City for First-Time Home Buyers: WalletHub - Jul 2017
- 25 Best Towns Ever: Where to Live Now: Outside Magazine - Jun 2017
- 1st Stable and Growing Housing Market: Realtor.com - Jun 2017
- No. 156 Best City for Summer Travel with Families: lendedu - Apr 2017