Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Residential Sprinkler Equipment Rebates
- Rain sensor: wired, $15, wireless, $30
- Soil moisture sensor: $45
- High efficiency nozzles: $3 per nozzle, up to 24 units, not to exceed purchase price
- Pressure-reducing heads: $3 per head, up to 24 units, not to exceed purchase price
- WaterSense stand alone controller: $100
- WaterSense add-on weather station: $50
- PRV at Point of Connection: Varies
- Drip Conversion Kit: 50% rebate, not to exceed $50
Equipment must be:
- New, qualified models
- Installed at a Fort Collins Utilities residential water service address
- Purchased between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2018
- Purchase and install qualified sprinkler equipment according to program rules on the application.
Return completed application (PDF 526KB) and copy of sales receipt(s) to:
Fort Collins Utilities
Customer Service Division
Sprinkler Equipment Rebate
PO Box 580
Fort Collins, CO 80522
Scan and email to cmViYXRlc0BmY2dvdi5jb20=
Applications must be submitted by Jan. 15, 2019
Allow up to eight weeks for bill credit processing.
Payments provided by utilities (including Fort Collins Utilities) to Participants for the purchase or installation of water conservation measures may in some circumstances be considered as (partially) taxable income by the IRS. Participants or their assigns receiving incentive payments totaling $600 or more during a program year and who are not organized as a corporation will receive a 1099-MISC from Fort Collins Utilities in January or February of the subsequent year. Participant, or alternate payment recipient, may wish to consult a tax advisor on this matter.
Click here for business sprinkler rebates
Click here for information on rain sensors
Free Sprinkler System Audits
Fort Collins Utilities offers free sprinkler system assessments to residential customers to improve sprinkler system efficiency.