Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Replace windows with double-pane, low-e windows.
Comverge, an authorized Utilities contractor, is conducting marketing activities on behalf of the Peak Partners Thermostat and Water Heater program. Residents may receive mailings, or be contacted by phone by a Comverge representative.
Additionally, Comverge will be installing the Wi-Fi thermostats and Water Heater controllers during pre-set appointments. Residents may notice marked vehicles and associated uniformed installers as they complete their work. Please call 855-350-1464 for more information.
The electric grid is like the interstate road system. At times, there is 'rush hour' and traffic congestion. In the electric grid, the equivalent to rush hour means the grid is reaching 'peak,' which is the most expensive time to purchase and use electricity.
The Peak Partners program is intended to ease up electricity consumption at these peak times.
Ready to Participate?
Enroll now and schedule your installation.
Access Your Thermostat
You can access your thermostat remotely by clicking here.
Benefits of Peak Partners
By participating as a Peak Partner you will get the convenience and control of a Wi-Fi thermostat, plus the savings of a programmable one, which ranges around 10 percent of your cooling and heating loads, so you will see a lower electric and gas bill. You will save energy and money year-round.
Fort Collins Utilities will send a signal to your thermostat to automatically reduce energy consumption at peak times (typically less than 10 hours per month). You will have the option to override the signal sent out by Fort Collins Utilities so you remain in control.
For questions related to Privacy and Data Collection, refer to the Peak Partners Privacy FAQs.
- Eligibility Requirements >>
- Must be a Fort Collins Utilities Light and Power customer
- Home must contain central heat ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) with no window air conditioning units
- Must have working wireless Internet connectivity (Wi-Fi) in the home
- If you live in an electric heated home no demand limiter installed in the house
- Must have a standard electric meter (no daily/monthly reads)
The following systems are compatible with the thermostat:
- Gas or oil heat
- Electric furnace Heat pump (no auxiliary or emergency heat)
- Heat pump (with auxiliary or emergency heat)
- Multi-stage systems
- Cool only systems
- Dual fuel systems
Note: Multi-zone systems are not compatible.