Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Check and seal leaks in attics, basements and crawl spaces.
New Business Customers
Welcome to the City of Fort Collins Utilities. As a customer, your benefits include:
- highly reliable electric service, with 99 percent of the distribution system underground
- award-winning drinking water and wastewater services
- advanced stormwater system that helps protect from flooding
- rebates and programs to help businesses reduce water and energy
Additionally, the Utilities Customer Accounts team is your resource for utility service concerns and program information that can help save your business money. Please contact us with any questions you have about utilities or City services in general at dXRpbGl0aWVzY3VzdG9tZXJhY2NvdW50c0BmY2dvdi5jb20=.
Important Links and Information
- Billing and Service Requests: Utility Customer Care and Technology
- Location: 222 Laporte Ave
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8-5:00 p.m., Wednesdays 10-5:00 p.m.
- Services: Information about your account, payment information, service requests. Account balance and payment information available 24 hours daily.
- Contact: 970-212-2900; dXRpbGl0aWVzX2NzZEBmY2dvdi5jb20=
- Business Utility Rates
- Payment Options
- Monitor My Use
- Outage notifications
- News and Events
- Finance and Sales Tax
- Contact Us: dXRpbGl0aWVzY3VzdG9tZXJhY2NvdW50c0BmY2dvdi5jb20=