New Business Customers#
Welcome to Fort Collins Utilities. As our customer, your benefits include:
- highly reliable electric service, with 99 percent of the distribution system underground
- award-winning drinking water and wastewater services
- advanced stormwater system that helps protect from flooding
- rebates and programs to help businesses reduce water and energy
The Utilities Customer Accounts team is your resource for questions and program information that can help save your business money. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-416-4268.
Important Links and Information#
- Billing and Service Requests: 970-212-2900 or email@example.com
- Development Fees (including water allotments and plant investment fees)
- Finance and Sales Tax
- Outage Notifications
- Payment Options
- Rates and Fees
Want to receive bimonthly newsletters about Fort Collins Utilities' business-related programs and rebates?
Did You Know?
When it rains and as snow melts, runoff carries pollutants such as oil, antifreeze and gas down storm drains, contaminating our rivers, streams and lakes. Don't drip and drive.
Lowering the water-heater temperature to the lowest comfortable setting saves money.
The Efficiency Works store sells water- and energy-saving products, including LED lighting, smart thermostats and showerheads.