Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
When washing fruits or vegetables, fill the sink with water instead of running the faucet.
Residential and Commercial Payment Options
- Pay bills with Visa, MasterCard or Discover using our 24/7 automated phone system at 970-212-2900.
- If your utility service has been disconnected due to non-payment, you may make a full payment by phone to be restored.
Drop off your payment with the bill stub(s) at:
222 Laporte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
10 a.m.-5 p.m., Wednesday
After hours: Please use the Drop Box located on the east side of the building in the alley (map). Payments are collected weekdays. Do not place cash in drop box.
Residential Payment Assistance
Fort Collins Utilities partners with local organizations to provide efficiency, conservation and bill payment assistance programs, including low- or no-cost resources that keep utility costs down. Programs include:
- Income-Qualified Assistance Program (a discounted utility rate for qualifying customers)
- Payment Assistance Fund (one-time bill payment assistance)
- Medical Assistance Program (a discounted rate for medical-qualifying customers)
Average out seasonal variations in your bill (restrictions apply).
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Utilities customers authorize, and consent to the City of Fort Collins and/or its outside agencies, counsel, or other agents to contact them in connection with any matters relating to unpaid past-due charges.