If you are having difficulty paying your bills, contact us as soon as possible at 970-212-2900 to set up a payment arrangement or to be connected with one of our partner agencies that distribute payment assistance on our behalf. For Utilities updates about COVID-19, visit fcgov.com/utilities/covid-19.
Customer service representatives are available at 970-212-2900 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday (closed major holidays).
Payments and account balance checks may be made with Visa, MasterCard or Discover using our 24/7 automated phone system.
Send your payment and bill stub(s) to:
Fort Collins Utilities
PO Box 1580
Fort Collins, CO 80522-1580
Never mail cash. View the "In Person" tab above for options for cash payments.
Utilities customer service counter is temporarily closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please use one of these alternate methods to pay your bill and ask questions:
- Sign up for ebill.
- Call 970-212-2900 for 24/7 automated service or to speak to a representative.
- Mail your payment to Fort Collins Utilities, PO Box 1580, Fort Collins, CO 80522-1580
- Use the drop box on the east side of Utilities building at 222 Laporte Ave. For security, no cash, please. Payments are not processed the same day.
- First National Bank: You may deposit cash payments at the First National Bank drive-through, with your account number. Payments are not processed the same day.
Questions? Call 970-212-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Lobby
222 Laporte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed all major holidays.
Payments also can be made 24 hours a day online, over the phone or by mail.
A drop box is located on the east side of 222 Laporte Ave. in the alley (map) near Butterfly Cafe. Payments are collected weekdays. Do not place cash in drop box. Payments are not processed the same day.
Cash payments can be made at the customer service desk at 222 Laporte Ave. or the drive-through windows at First National Bank. Please do not mail cash or place it in the dropbox. Payments at First National Bank are not processed the same day.
Payments also can be made with third parties, such as King Soopers or Walmart; however, processing takes several days longer.
For Utilities updates about COVID-19, visit fcgov.com/utilities/covid-19.
Residential Payment Assistance#
Fort Collins Utilities partners with local organizations to provide efficiency, conservation and bill payment assistance programs, including low- or no-cost resources that keep utility costs down. Programs include:
- Income-Qualified Assistance Program (a discounted utility rate for qualifying customers)
- Payment Assistance Fund (one-time bill payment assistance)
- Medical Assistance Program (a discounted rate for medical-qualifying customers)
Property Managers & Rental Owners#
If you own a rental in Fort Collins, complete the Property Owner Information Form (PDF 67 KB) to make sure we have up-to-date, essential information about the utilities at your rentals (electric, water, wastewater and/or stormwater).
Your selections will remain in effect for a minimum of one year and will:
- inform us how to handle utility services at your properties during tenant vacancies
- authorize disclosure of limited account information to property managers
- allow us to notify you when a tenant's account is delinquent
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Utilities customers authorize, and consent to the City of Fort Collins and/or its outside agencies, counsel, or other agents to contact them in connection with any matters relating to unpaid past-due charges.
Did You Know?
We operate a flood warning system that monitors real-time rainfall information.
Scraping your dishes clean instead of rinsing them before putting them in the dishwasher saves water.
Checking and sealing leaks in attics, basements and crawl spaces can improve your home's performance.