Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Clothes Washer Rebates
What an ENERGY STAR® clothes washer can do for you
- They spin up to twice the speed of a conventional washing machine, drying your clothes faster and saving you time.
- They adjust the water temperature to optimize the effectiveness of modern detergents, giving you the best clean and taking care of your clothes.
- They accept large, bulky loads, eliminating the need for more loads or trips to the laundromat.
- They operate smoothly and self-balance the load, keeping the wash quiet and still.
Lower utility bills:
- Prices have dropped and are now close to the cost of a standard machine.
- They use 25 percent less energy and 45 percent less water than an old fashioned top loader.
- A 10-year-old top loader, costs you nearly $200 more per year to operate than a new ENERGY STAR® machine, which quickly makes up the price difference.
Equipment must be:
- New, qualified models
- Installed at a Fort Collins Utilities residential electric or water service address
- Purchased between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2019
2019 applications must be submitted by Jan. 15, 2020. Please allow up to eight weeks for bill credit processing. This rebate may not be combined with other instant rebates offered by Fort Collins Utilities or Efficiency Works.
- Get Started
- Purchase and install appliances that meet the eligibility requirements above
- Complete an application
Fort Collins Utilities
Customer Service Division
Home Conservation Rebates
PO Box 580
Fort Collins, CO 80522
- Tax Information
Payments provided by utilities (including Fort Collins Utilities) to Participants for the purchase or installation of water conservation measures may in some circumstances be considered as (partially) taxable income by the IRS. Participants or their assigns receiving incentive payments totaling $600 or more during a program year and who are not organized as a corporation will receive a 1099-MISC from Fort Collins Utilities in January or February of the subsequent year. Participant, or alternate payment recipient, may wish to consult a tax advisor on this matter.
Not ready for a new washer?
Check out our tips to improve your laundry experience for little to no cost.