Multi-family Housing Rebates#
For a limited time, Utilities is offering to reduce utility bills and increase the value of multifamily buildings.
The Multifamily Buildings Program helps owners and tenants take advantage of energy savings that will:
- Lower utility bills, including water and sewage
- Decrease maintenance
- Improve tenant satisfaction and maintenance
The program includes:
- A no-cost energy assessment, including a no-obligation recommendation report
- Rebates for recommended efficiency projects
- No-cost direct installation of products such as high-efficiency lighting, energy-efficient showerheads and more
Based on your energy assessment, you may qualify for additional cash rebates by completing energy-efficiency equipment upgrades. Energy Advisors will identify opportunities, work with you and contractors to complete the installations, and submit rebate paperwork.
Opportunities may include:
- High-efficiency lighting upgrades
- HVAC upgrades
- Domestic water heating upgrades
- Occupancy sensors and energy management controls
- Weatherization and building envelope improvements
- Complete the Efficiency Works multifamily program application.
- Complete your property's energy assessment and direct installation with an Energy Advisor.
- Determine projects that you want to implement.
- Your energy advisor will identify opportunities, work with you and contractors to complete the installations, and guide you through rebate paperwork for Efficiency Works.
Building Energy Scoring: Benchmark Your Facility#
Local and national comparisons of peer facilities provide a simple, yet valuable way for building owners and property managers to understand their facilities’ energy use and identify opportunities to reduce energy-related costs. Start monitoring and improving your building’s performance at fcgov.com/BEWS