Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Multi-family Housing Rebates
For a limited time, Utilities is partnering with Xcel Energy to reduce utility bills and increase the value of multifamily buildings.
The Multifamily Buildings Program helps owners and tenants take advantage of energy savings that will:
- Lower utility bills, including water and sewage
- Decrease maintenance
- Improve tenant satisfaction and maintenance
The program includes:
- A no-cost energy assessment, including a no-obligation recommendation report
- Rebates for recommended efficiency projects
- No-cost direct installation of products such as high-efficiency lighting, energy-efficient showerheads and more
- How to earn rebates
Based on your energy assessment, you may qualify for additional cash rebates by completing energy-efficiency equipment upgrades. Energy Advisors will identify opportunities, work with you and contractors to complete the installations, and submit rebate paperwork.
Opportunities may include:
- High-efficiency lighting upgrades
- HVAC upgrades
- Domestic water heating upgrades
- Occupancy sensors and energy management controls
- Weatherization and building envelope improvements
- Fill out the participation form
- Complete your property's energy assessment and direct installation with an Energy Advisor.
- Determine projects that you want to implement.
- Your energy advisor will identify opportunities, work with you and contractors to complete the installations, and guide you through rebate paperwork for Xcel Energy and Efficiency Works.
- Complete the Efficiency Works multifamily rebate application.
Explore case studies that demonstrate how Efficiency Works has helped local businesses save big on utility costs.
Building Energy Scoring: Benchmark Your Facility
Local and national comparisons of peer facilities provide a simple, yet valuable way for building owners and property managers to understand their facilities’ energy use and identify opportunities to reduce energy-related costs. Start monitoring and improving your building’s performance at fcgov.com/BES