Electric Outages and Emergencies#
Current Electric Outages#
Power Outage in Progress
- Date: August 9th, 2022
- Location: Trilby and Kyle Ave
- Estimated time occurred: 7:15 am
- Estimated time restored: 2 hours
- Probable cause: Equipment failure
Light & Power crews are enroute to the are View the Outage Map below and continue to check this website for updates
Find electric outages affecting your area with our real-time outage map. The map shows outages and momentary power interruptions (like flickering lights) for five or more customers.
If you have information related to an outage (e.g., you heard a loud noise), have a question regarding an outage or would like to report an outage, call 970-221-6710.
Report an Outage or Emergency#
Call 970-221-6710 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to report:
- Power outages
- Downed electric/power lines
- Damage to light poles, utility boxes or underground vault lids
- Flickering lights and power surges
- Tree limbs on electric/power lines
Did You Know?
There are many ways to pay your bill, including online, in-person and by phone.
Watering only when grass turns a dull, grey-green color and footprints remain helps save water and money.
The Efficiency Works store sells water- and energy-saving products, including LED lighting, smart thermostats and showerheads.