Plant investment and development fees support infrastructure associated with new development as well as improvements to current infrastructure.
These fees (summarized from Chapter 26 of the municipal code) apply to all development served by Fort Collins Utilities, whether inside or outside city limits. Information is provided for estimation purposes only.
- Water Plant Investment Fees
- Residential Water Supply Requirements
- Non-Residential Water Supply Requirements
- Water Rights and Conversion Factors for Satisfaction of Water Supply Requirements (WSR)
Development Review Charges (vary based on utility)
- Electric review charges are included in electric development fees.
- Water, wastewater and stormwater review charges are included with building permit costs.