Epic Homes and Efficiency Works Homes will never contact you door-to-door to schedule an assessment. If you're approached by someone about scheduling an assessment or participating in the program, ask for identification and call 877-981-1888 to verify the information. You may also report the incident to 970-416-4239 or email@example.com.
A streamlined, affordable approach for single-family home and rental property energy efficiency upgrades.#
Is your house or rental property uncomfortable?#
A high-performing home means more than lower utility bills. It's a place for cozy movie nights and warm holiday dinners. It's the peace of mind that comes from clean, healthy air.
Is your single-family home or rental underperforming?
Do you notice drafts? Do certain rooms always seem too hot or cold? For some, an entire level of the home fails to reach the right temperature – no matter how often the furnace or air conditioner runs.
What are the risks?
An underperforming home can have higher utility bills. Additionally, homes with excessive air leakage may allow pollutants to enter the living space, contributing to health and safety risks.
It doesn't have to be that way. Epic Homes can help your single-family home or rental become healthier and safer, as well as more comfortable and efficient.
Sign Up for an Epic Homes $60 Assessment* Through Efficiency Works Homes
Enroll online or by calling 877-981-1888.
- You will choose between two assessment options: Home Checkup or Streamlined. In both options, a professional energy advisor will identify areas of inefficiency that affect your home comfort and utility bills and help protect your investment.
Home Checkup Assessments include:
- A detailed report showing findings and recommendations and Home Energy Score
- Inspection of furnace, hot water heater, windows, ductwork, attic
- Blower door test to measure and identify air leaks
- Infrared camera pictures showing defects in insulation
- Installation of free energy and water-saving products
- Advisor review of contractor proposals (you can skip the hassle of reviewing bids by asking for a Streamlined Assessment)
Streamlined Assessments include all of the above, plus:
- At the end of your assessment, you will be presented with good, better and best performance package options using standardized pricing for insulation and air sealing measures.
- Choose your customizable package with the rebates applied upfront for all measures
- We will send a work order to a top tier Efficiency Works Homes insulation contractor to contact you with a contract proposal. You will be referred to HVAC and windows contractors separately (Note: HVAC and windows proposals do not have standardized pricing available)
- Sit back and let us do the rest!
- Rest assured, the work will be done right with our photo documentation quality assurance.
- Home Checkup Assessments include:
*Assessment fee waived for rental properties!
Epic Homes Overview#
Epic Loans Are Available
Finance efficiency or solar projects through Utilities with no money down and easy monthly payments on your utility bill.
Choose to Participate in an Epic IEQ Study
In partnership with Epic Homes, CSU is conducting an indoor environmental quality (IEQ) study as it relates to efficiency upgrades.
Claim Your Epic Certificate
Following the completion of upgrades, be sure to claim your certificate documenting your efficiency improvements and solar projects.
Buying or Selling a Home?#
Epic Real Estate Allies are trained and knowledgeable about all components of Epic Homes, especially the Epic Certificate and how to use it to sell homes. Real Estate Allies also know about City programs and incentives, so they can support clients better through the buying and selling process.
Epic Homes won the Bloomberg Mayors Challenge for its proposal to bring together energy efficiency and easy financing options with an emphasis on health and well-being for Fort Collins homes. It also focuses on low-to-moderate income renters. It’s not about the home, it’s about the people living in the home.