Use the Epic Homes Renters' Guide and the resources below to help make sure your next rental is comfortable, has more predictable utility bills and has better indoor air quality.
If the rental you’re interested in is a single-family house, duplex, triplex or quadplex, check the map at us.greenbuildingregistry.com to see if it has completed any energy upgrades through the Epic Homes program.
More Resources for Renters#
- Epic Homes Information for Property Owners - Letter Template
- Efficiency product online store: Save instantly on efficiency products at the Efficiency Works Store, or you also can apply for rebates for products purchased at other retail stores.
- Healthy Homes assessment: Participate in the free, indoor air quality program for Fort Collins community members that aims to reduce chemical and biological pollutants, and promote safety.
- Time of Day savings tips: Take control of your electric bill with these electricity-saving tips.
- Neighborhood Services: Landlord and Tenant Information
- Larimer County Conservation Corps assessment: Sign up for a free basic inspection of your home’s insulation, appliances, windows, toilets, and heating/cooling system, plus free installation of LED light bulbs, water conserving shower-heads and aerators, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, clotheslines and high-efficiency toilets.