Find information on interment (burial) sites at Grandview and Roselawn Cemeteries by linking to the GIS maps.
To search for a person's burial site, when you enter into the site:
- Click on I want to... (located in the upper left of the screen).
- Click on Find a Grave Space by Name type in the individual's name.
- Click on search it will show a list of grave sites.
- Click on Grave Space above the person's name you are searching for and the system will zoom in to that site and additional details about the person will be provided on the left side of screen.
Grave Space ID "Key" Example G E2 1 1 1:
- G = Indicates Cemetery (G=Grandview R=Roselawn)
- E2 = Indicates Section
- 1 = Indicates Lot
- 1 = Grave1 = Unique number (refers to possibility of more than one burial on site)
Our staff is committed to providing compassionate customer service to those honoring loved ones who have passed. The City manages two cemeteries: Grandview Cemetery and Roselawn Cemetery.
Anticipating the needs and services for our families while preserving the history of our community forever.
Exceptional Care of the Cemeteries for our Community