Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Aerate your lawn once a year.
A streamlined, affordable approach for single-family home and rental property energy efficiency upgrades.
A high-performing home means more than lower utility bills. It's a place for cozy movie nights and warm holiday dinners. It's the peace of mind that comes from clean, healthy air.
Is your single-family home or rental underperforming?
Do you notice drafts? Do certain rooms always seem too hot or cold? For some, an entire level of the home fails to reach the right temperature – no matter how often the furnace or air conditioner runs.
What are the risks?
An underperforming home can have higher utility bills. Additionally, homes with excessive air leakage may allow pollutants to enter the living space, contributing to health and safety risks.
Epic Homes helps your single-family home or rental achieve maximum performance.
Sign Up for a $60 Assessment through Efficiency Works™ Homes
- Get started online or by calling 877-981-1888. Fort Collins Utilities customers can take advantage of a $60 assessment (normally $600) when scheduling through Efficiency Works™ Homes.
- Skip the hassle of reviewing bids by asking for a streamlined assessment when you enroll.
- A qualified advisor will identify areas of inefficiency that affect your home comfort and utility bills and help protect your investment. Assessments include:
- Inspection of furnace, hot water heater, windows, ductwork, attic
- Blower door test to measure and identify air leaks
- Infrared camera pictures showing defects in insulation
- Installation of free energy- and water-saving products
Easily Upgrade Your Single-Family Home or Rental
- At the end of your assessment, you will be presented with good, better and best performance package options using standardized pricing.
- Choose your customizable package with the rebates applied upfront for projects including insulation and air sealing; furnaces and boilers; windows; air conditioning; water heaters; heat pumps; whole-house fans and duct sealing.
- We will send a work order to a top tier Efficiency Works Homes contractor to contact you with a contract proposal.
- Sit back and let us do the rest! And rest assured the work will be done right with our photo documentation quality assurance.
Epic Loans Are Available
Pay upfront or finance through Fort Collins Utilities with no money down and easy monthly payments on your monthly utility bill.
Choose to Participate in an Epic IEQ Study
In partnership with Epic Homes, CSU is conducting an indoor environmental quality (IEQ) study as it relates to efficiency upgrades.
Claim Your Epic Certificate
Following the completion of upgrades, be sure to claim your certificate showing the added value of your efficiency investments.
Efficiency Works™ Homes is a regional collaboration with Platte River Power Authority and Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Longmont Power & Communications, and Estes Park Light & Power.
Epic Homes won the Bloomberg Mayors Challenge for its proposal to bring together energy efficiency and easy financing options with an emphasis on health and well-being for Fort Collins homes. It also focuses on low-to-moderate income renters. It’s not about the home, it’s about the people living in the home.