Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Try low water-using plants that provide seasonal colors and textures for year round beauty.
FREE Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
Residents can drop off non-leaking household chemicals. Commercial waste is not accepted.
- household batteries
- paint and pesticides
- fluorescent lighting
- cleaning and automotive products
- vitamins and supplements
- personal care products, including hair products and lotions
- mercury-containing items such as thermostats, thermometers and button-shaped batteries
Items Not Accepted
- bio-waste (needles, bandages)
The risk of fire, explosion and spills exists when transporting hazardous waste products, so please prepare items safely for transport, following these rules:
- store items upright in boxes or tubs, not loose bags
- keep similar items together (do not stack)
- containers must be sealed and cannot leak
- acids and oxidizers must be separated
- keep items away from children and pets
Prescription drug take-back
Fort Collins Police Services, 2100 S. Timberline Rd., has a year-round prescription drug take-back program that operates Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 8 am.-2 p.m. For information about other disposal options, please visit Who Recycles What.