Recycling Updates Newsletter
Timberline Recycling Center
Location and Hours of Operation
- Seven days/week, 365 days/year, during daylight hours
- Regular Hours: Tues-Sat 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Winter Hours (Nov 1 – Mar 31): Tues-Sat 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays Observed: Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (Closes at Noon), Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
Everyday Recycling Drop-off Site: Materials & Guidelines
The City accepts common recyclables like cardboard, paper, mixed bottles/cans, and glass at the everyday recycling drop-off site for no charge.
While this site accepts paper that has already been shredded, PLEASE NOTE - THIS SITE DOES NOT OFFER SHREDDING SERVICES
Containers #4 & #5 Office Paper, Magazines, Newspapers, Junk Mail, and Shredded Paper ONLY (Paper products)
Hard to Recycle Materials Yard ($5 facility use fee)
There is a $5 facility use fee charged for hard to recycle items (additional fees apply for e-waste and organic debris).
Cash, checks, or credit cards are accepted.
Note that this area is closed on Sundays and Mondays
Give the gift of recycling! Stop by the gatehouse at the Timberline Recycling Center's Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard to buy certificates for a complimentary entrance
TRC FAQs, Volunteer Opportunities and Informative Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Watch a video about recycling in Fort Collins at the Timberline Recycling Center