Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
The Building Tune-Up is offered jointly with Efficiency Works and is designed to achieve cost-effective electricity, natural gas and water savings in commercial and industrial facilities through retro-commissioning (RCx).
Savings are achieved through the systematic evaluation of facility systems and implementation of low- or no-cost measures targeted to improve facility operation. The program:
- funds the cost to perform RCx services
- helps customers achieve low or no-cost energy and water savings by tuning up their existing equipment
(Must meet all)
- Fort Collins Utilities business customer
- Committed to contributing a minimum of $0.05 per square foot for implementing identified measures (typically 25% of cost)
- No scheduled major renovations or capital investments
- Facility at least 2 years old
- Must be pre-approved.
- Must use approved list of retro-commissioning service providers (RSP) available through Efficiency Works.
- May be required to get three bids from approved RSPs.
- Time to complete a retro-commissioning project is typically one to nine months.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Facility is typically:||< 50,000 sq feet of conditioned space||50,000-100,000 sq feet of conditioned space||> 100,000 sq feet of conditioned space|
|Efficiency measures are:||Directly installed||Streamlined approach||4-phase approach|
|Program is:||Prescriptive retrocomissioning measures||Retrocommissioning||Retrocommissioning|
|Rebate is:||Covered at 75%, up to $.15/sq ft||Analysis covered at 100%||Analysis covered at 100%|
|Customer pays:||25% or $.05/sq ft||Commit $.05/sq ft up to 12K for implementation||Commit $.05/sq ft up to 12K for implementation|
Building Energy Scoring: Benchmark Your Facility
Local and national comparisons of peer facilities provide a simple, yet valuable way for building owners and property managers to understand their facilities’ energy use and identify opportunities to reduce energy-related costs. Start monitoring and improving your building’s performance at fcgov.com/BES