Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Install a computer-based Energy Management System (EMS) to control heating, ventilation, air conditioning equipment and lighting systems.
Home Efficiency Upgrades
Reduce costs and increase the comfort of your home with Home Efficiency Upgrades from Efficiency Works™ - Home.
Utilities customers can take advantage of a $60 assessment (normally $400) when scheduling through Efficiency Works.
How it works
1. Get started online or by calling 877-981-1888.
2. An Efficiency Works representative will schedule your home efficiency assessment.
3. A qualified Efficiency Works auditor will inspect your home and identify areas of inefficiency that affect your comfort and increase your utility bill.
4. After the assessment, you receive a report with prioritized recommendations. You select which to complete.
5. Next, an Energy Advisor can guide you through the steps of choosing a participating contractor and understanding rebates.
Cash in on rebates
Categories include insulation and air sealing; furnaces and boilers; windows; air conditioning; water heaters; heat pumps; whole-house fans and duct sealing. Details available here.
Financing is available
You may also be eligible for additional financial assistance, such as the EPIC Loan and federal tax incentives.
Get started today!
Complete the online form or call 877-981-1888.
Efficiency Works™ - Home is a regional collaboration with Platte River Power Authority and Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Longmont Power & Communications, and Estes Park Light & Power.