Development Forms, Guidelines & Regulations#
- Commercial Service Information Form (C-1)
- Electric Service Standards
- Ordinance Prohibiting Covenant Restrictions on Conservation
- Electric Development FAQs
Transformer Pad Designs
- Stormwater Criteria
- Checklists and Certifications
- Construction Details
- Permanent Stormwater Feature Inspection and Installation
- Erosion & Sediment Controls
- Water Utility Quick Reference (Referencia Rápida para los Servicios Públicos de Agua)
- Backflow Prevention
- Water Conservation Standards (Landscape and Irrigation) for New Development
- Water Meters
- Water/Wastewater Construction Details
- Water/Wastewater Construction Specifications
- Water/Wastewater Design Criteria Manual
Did You Know?
You can save money by shifting your electric use to the lower-priced, off-peak hours or by reducing your overall use.
Oil and other toxic vehicle fluids end up in puddles where our kids and pets like to play. Don't drip and drive.
You can save water when washing fruits or vegetables by filling the sink with water instead of running the faucet.