Skip to main content


Electric Development FAQs

Click on the questions below to reveal the answers.

Select print to print all of the questions and answers.

Click 'Account Login' above to access online bill pay.

Tip #260

Purchase ENERGY STAR® qualified office equipment, such as desk lamps and computers (rebates available).

More Tips