Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Replace failed electric motors with NEMA Premium® energy-efficiency motors.
The Fort Collins City Council has adopted this version of the Fort Collins Stormwater Criteria Manual by Ordinance No. 159, 2018.
Individual Chapters and Appendices
- Cover Page, Contents & Preface
- Chapter 1: Drainage Principles & Policies
- Chapter 2: Development Process Submittal Requirements
- Chapter 3: During & Post-Construction Requirements
- Chapter 4: Construction Control Measures
- Chapter 5: Hydrology Standards
- Chapter 6: Detention
- Chapter 7: Water Quality
- Chapter 8: Grading
- Chapter 9: Streets, Inlets & Conveyance
- Chapter 10: References
- Appendix A: Development Submittal Checklists
- Appendix B: Landscape Design Standards and Guidelines for Stormwater & Detention Facilities
- Appendix C: LID Implementation Manual
- Appendix D: Construction Control Measures - Guidance
- Appendix E: Construction Control Measures – Fact Sheets
- Appendix F: Construction Control Measures – Standard Notes
For previous versions of the stormwater criteria, please contact Utilities at dXRpbGl0aWVzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ== or 970-221-6700.
Low Impact Development (LID)
In February of 2013, City Council adopted the LID policy and criteria in Ordinance 152, 2012. This Ordinance was later updated in January 2016 with Ordinance 007, 2016 to provide additional flexibility in the implementation of the LID Policy.
The LID Implementation Manual has been adopted as part of the Stormwater Criteria Manual and is attached as Appendix C: LID Implementation Manual.
Construction details for commonly used LID systems