Development Forms, Guidelines & Regulations#
- Commercial Service Information Form (C-1)
- Electric Service Standards
- Ordinance Prohibiting Covenant Restrictions on Conservation
- Electric Development FAQs
Transformer Pad Designs
- Stormwater Criteria
- Checklists and Certifications
- Construction Details
- Permanent Stormwater Feature Inspection and Installation
- Erosion & Sediment Controls
- Water Utility Quick Reference (Referencia Rápida para los Servicios Públicos de Agua)
- Backflow Prevention
- Water Conservation Standards (Landscape and Irrigation) for New Development
- Water Meters
- Water/Wastewater Construction Details
- Water/Wastewater Construction Specifications
- Water/Wastewater Design Criteria Manual
Did You Know?
We continually work to improve our infrastructure and distribution systems. See what’s in the works.
Using low water-using plants that provide seasonal colors and textures for year-round beauty can help save on irrigation costs.
Customers experience some of the best reliability in the country with the average household being without power for less than 20 minutes per year – that means service is available 99.99% of the time!