Development Forms, Guidelines & Regulations#
- Commercial Service Information Form (C-1)
- Electric Service Standards
- Ordinance Prohibiting Covenant Restrictions on Conservation
- Electric Development FAQs
Transformer Pad Designs
- Stormwater Criteria
- Checklists and Certifications
- Construction Details
- Permanent Stormwater Feature Inspection and Installation
- Erosion & Sediment Controls
- Water Utility Quick Reference (Referencia Rápida para los Servicios Públicos de Agua)
- Backflow Prevention
- Water Conservation Standards (Landscape and Irrigation) for New Development
- Water Meters
- Water/Wastewater Construction Details
- Water/Wastewater Construction Specifications
- Water/Wastewater Design Criteria Manual
Did You Know?
You can save money by shifting your electric use to the lower-priced, off-peak hours or by reducing your overall use.
Off-peak Time-of-Day prices are approximately 70% less than on-peak prices.
Epic Homes offers $60 home energy assessments that can find ways to reduce utility costs and increase comfort.