Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Activate sleep mode on computers (see ENERGY STAR® for details).
- I've changed my Wi-Fi password. Will that affect my thermostat?
For your thermostat to connect to the internet, it needs to know the password of your Wi-Fi router. Please see the User Manual for step-by-step instructions on how to update your password in your thermostat. Refer to your thermostat's user manual.
- This is a Wi-Fi connected Thermostat. What would happen if the internet goes down?
You won't be able to reach your thermostat via Wi-Fi if the internet goes down. However, your thermostat will keep running the schedule you programed and you still can change the settings directly on the thermostat.
- Which browsers and mobile operating systems are supported by the portal?
Supported browsers include: Chrome version 30 and above, Firefox version 20 and above, Safari version 6.2 and above and Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) version 10 and above. Supported operating systems include iPhone iOS 7 and above and Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
- Why is the green light on the thermostat blinking?
It means a conservation event is underway but your thermostat currently is not reducing energy usage by the air conditioning unit.
- Why is the green light on the thermostat solid?
It means a conservation event is underway and your thermostat currently is reducing energy usage by the air conditioning unit.
- Why is the amber LED blinking or solid?
You overrode a conservation event and the thermostat has received the override command. The amber LED will remain lit while the conservation period is active, but your air conditioning unit will not go into energy savings mode.
- What does "Control Active/Comp Save Mode" mean?
It means a conservation event is underway and your thermostat is currently reducing energy usage by the compressor.
- What does "Event Pending" mean?
It means a conservation event is underway but your thermostat is not currently reducing energy usage by the compressor.
- What does "Less than 15 min till end" mean?
It means a conservation event is underway and your thermostat is telling you how long until your compressor will be done conserving energy.
- The countdown in the app shows a different remaining time than the thermostat. Why is that?
The countdown in the app displays the duration of the conservation event based on the electric grid peak times. The thermostat is telling you when your specific unit will be done conserving energy. Not all Peak Partners will come out of the conservation mode at the same time, or a new peak could be created. The timing for when each air conditioning unit comes out of the conservation mode is assigned randomly among all Peak Partners.