Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Income-Qualified Assistance Program (IQAP)
Fort Collins Utilities partners with LEAP to save you more money on your utility bill. IQAP is a reduced electric, water and/or wastewater rate that provides 23% off certain components of these services.
Leap Into More Savings
You may qualify for IQAP if you received LEAP during the previous or current season and live in a household with an eligible Fort Collins Utilities electric, water and/or wastewater account.
IQAP lowers your utility bill so you can focus on other critical expenses.
You can benefit from money-saving opportunities beyond the reduced rate through free home efficiency and educational activities by dedicating about two hours of your time a year.
Once your application is approved, the IQAP rate will go into effect within four to eight weeks, based on your bill cycle.
Apply for LEAP Nov. 1 – April 30
Households that receive LEAP this winter also may be eligible for Fort Collins Utilities’ Income-Qualified Assistance Program (IQAP).
For More Information
- LEAP Applications Accepted: Nov. 1 – April 30
How To Participate in IQAP
- Fill out and return the IQAP application after approved for LEAP.
- You will be informed of IQAP acceptance within four to eight weeks.
- Participate in free efficiency and educational activities (approximately 2 hours per year).
- The rate is in effect until the September following enrollment.
- Renew IQAP after applying for LEAP each year.
Need Help or More Information?
- 970-212-2900, V/TDD 711
Esta información sobre el programa “Income-Qualified Assistance Program”, que ofrece una tarifa de luz y agua a descuento, puede ser traducida, sin costo para usted.