Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information

Visit for current updates

Para integrantes de la comunidad:


 Your Account

 Start or Stop Utility Service

 Contact Us

Energy Tips

Activate sleep mode on computers (see ENERGY STAR® for details).

View all tips

Request Payment Assistance

Payment Assistance Fund

Payment Assistance Fund

Contact one of the following agencies to apply for assistance:

  • Catholic Charities Larimer County
    460 Linden Center Drive, Fort Collins
    Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
  • La Familia/The Family Center
    309 Hickory St. #5, Fort Collins
    Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m.
  • Discover Goodwill
    Applicant must apply for LEAP if LEAP is open (Nov. 1 - Apr. 30). Contact for a Home Energy Application.

An intake worker will interview you and contact Utilities for information about your account. If you qualify and money is available, you'll receive assistance that can be credited to your electric and water charges. Assistance is awarded once per year (Oct. 1 - Sept. 30) on past-due Utilities accounts.

Contact United Way 2-1-1 to be connected with additional resources, or find out about other affordability programs here.

If you would like to make a donation to the Payment Assistance Fund, click here.