Epic Homes: Condominium Upgrades#
Condos are separately metered, single or multifamily units that have individual owners, their own heating and cooling systems and property lines around each unit.
Use the tabs below to start your efficiency journey!
1. Verify eligibility
- Must receive Fort Collins Utilities electric service.
- If the condominium is a rental, the owner must be the program participant.
- Building must be more than one year old.
- Eligible projects: only qualifying heating, cooling and water heater projects are eligible for rebates.
2. Schedule your advising session
Energy assessments are not available for condos. Sign up for virtual advising through Efficiency Works™ Homes.
Enroll online or by calling 877-981-1888.
3. Complete upgrades using a qualified service provider
To qualify for rebates, your upgrades must be performed by an approved service provider.
Fort Collins Utilities offers easy, low interest rate financing options with no money down and terms up to 15 years. Simply pay for the upgrades on your monthly utility bill.
- For all rental unit types, the loan customer must be the owner and have at least one meted utility in their name: water and/or electric.
Epic Homes for Rentals - Landlord and Property Manager Resources
Epic Homes can help keep your rental competitive in the market, increase tenant comfort and retention, and maintain your investment.
Did You Know?
When it rains and as snow melts, runoff carries pollutants such as oil, antifreeze and gas down storm drains, contaminating our rivers, streams and lakes. Don't drip and drive.
There are more than 500 miles of water mains throughout Fort Collins.
Watering every third day helps the grass develop deeper roots and use moisture deep in the ground.