Custom Rebates for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties#
Business customers can receive a rebate for water conservation projects that don't fall into any of the specific rebate categories.
- Rebates of $10 per 1,000 gallons ($5,000 per acre-foot) saved annually are available for eligible customers.
- Rebate is capped at 50 percent of project cost.
Items must be:
- installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address
- purchased in the 2019 calendar year, with paperwork completed by December 15, 2019
How to Participate#
- Obtain project pre-approval by completing the rebate application and providing a copy of the quote/invoice that identifies the make and model of installed equipment. Contact Water Conservation Specialist Abbye Neel at 970-416-4371 or email@example.com for more information.
- Estimate annual savings. Contact Water Conservation Specialist Abbye Neel at 970-416-4371 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help estimating annual savings.
- Email rebate application, a copy of the invoice that identifies the make and model of installed equipment, and the W-9 for the entity being paid to email@example.com. Fill out the expected project start and completion date in the application. Project must be completed within 45 days of the estimated completion date, however a request for an extension is possible.
- Replace existing equipment.
- Have a post-installation site visit by a Water Conservation staff member.
- Get your rebate (allow up to eight weeks for bill processing).