Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Install a refrigerant heat-recovery system to heat domestic hot water if large refrigeration equipment is present.
Business Custom Rebates
Business customers can receive a rebate for water conservation projects that don't fall into any of the specific rebate categories.
- Rebates of $15.32 per 1,000 gallons ($5,000 per acre-foot) saved annually are available for eligible customers.
- Rebate is capped at 75 percent of project cost.
Items must be:
- installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address
- purchased in the 2018 calendar year, with paperwork completed by December 15, 2018
How to Participate
- Obtain project pre-approval by completing the rebate application and providing a copy of the quote/invoice that identifies the make and model of installed equipment. Contact Water Conservation Specialist Abbye Neel at 970-416-4371 or YW5lZWxAZmNnb3YuY29t for more information.
- Estimate annual savings. Contact Water Conservation Specialist Abbye Neel at 970-416-4371 or YW5lZWxAZmNnb3YuY29t for help estimating annual savings.
- Email rebate application, a copy of the invoice that identifies the make and model of installed equipment, and the W-9 for the entity being paid to aW5mb0BlZmZpY2llbmN5d29ya3MuY29t. Fill out the expected project start and completion date in the application. Project must be completed within 45 days of the estimated completion date, however a request for an extension is possible.
- Replace existing equipment.
- Have a post-installation site visit by a Water Conservation staff member.
- Get your rebate (allow up to eight weeks for bill processing).