Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Business Restroom Rebates
WaterSense labeled tank toilets use 20 percent less water than standard toilets and up to 60 percent less than older toilets. WaterSense labeled urinals can save 50 percent or more over standard units.
Replace your old toilets or urinals with water-efficient models and receive a rebate.
Eligible restroom equipment
- WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures: $75 per unit (average of 1.1 gallons per flush or less)
- WaterSense urinals: $100 per unit (0.125 gallons per flush or less)
- Flushometer valve toilet: $100 per unit (1.28 gallons per flush or less)
- Waterless urinal ($100 per unit)
- WaterSense showherhead (1.5 gallons per minute or less)
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the 2018 calendar year with paperwork complete by December 15, 2018.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email aW5mb0BlZmZpY2llbmN5d29ya3MuY28= for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals
How to participate
Recycle toilets at these locations:
City Streets Crushing Facility
1380 Hoffman Mill Rd.
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Apr.- Oct.)
Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Nov.-Mar.)
Facility is subject to closure during periods of inclement weather. Call ahead to confirm business hours.
Timberline Recycling Center
1903 S Timberline Rd.
Everyday Recycling Drop-off site (no charge): Seven days per week during daylight hours
Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard ($5 facility use fee): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winter Hours (Nov. 1 - March 31): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important: All metal and plastic parts must be removed, otherwise the toilets will not be accepted.
Click here for residential toilet rebates