Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Check washer hoses regularly for cracks that could result in leaks. Better yet - install a new set of burst-proof hoses. They are steel wrapped and are less vulnerable to vibration. Include an ENERGY STAR® washing machine in your purchase and your clothes will be cleaner and your laundry room floor will stay dry.
Restroom Rebates and Programs for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties
WaterSense labeled tank toilets use 20 percent less water than standard toilets and up to 60 percent less than older toilets. WaterSense labeled urinals can save 50 percent or more over standard units.
Replace your old toilets or urinals with water-efficient models and receive a rebate.
Eligible restroom equipment
WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures, average of 1.1 gallons per flush (GPF) or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $75
- 1.6 GPF: $50
WaterSense flushometer toilets with average flush rate of 1.28 GPF or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $100
- 1.6 GPF: $75
WaterSense Urinals with 0.125 GPF or less
- 1.0 GPF: $100
- 0.5 GPF: $75
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the 2020 calendar year with paperwork complete by December 15, 2020.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email YnVzaW5lc3NAZWZmaWNpZW5jeXdvcmtzLm9yZw== for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals
How to participate
Visit Efficiency Works to learn how to participate.
Recycle toilets at these locations:
City Streets Crushing Facility
1380 Hoffman Mill Rd.
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Apr.- Oct.)
Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Nov.-Mar.)
Facility is subject to closure during periods of inclement weather. Call ahead to confirm business hours.
Timberline Recycling Center
1903 S Timberline Rd.
Everyday Recycling Drop-off site (no charge): Seven days per week during daylight hours
Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard ($5 facility use fee): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winter Hours (Nov. 1 - March 31): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important: All metal and plastic parts must be removed, otherwise the toilets will not be accepted.
Click here for residential toilet rebates