Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Bluegrass lawns generally require 1" or more of water per week, depending on the weather.
Restroom Rebates and Programs for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties
WaterSense labeled tank toilets use 20 percent less water than standard toilets and up to 60 percent less than older toilets. WaterSense labeled urinals can save 50 percent or more over standard units.
Replace your old toilets or urinals with water-efficient models and receive a rebate.
Eligible restroom equipment
WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures, average of 1.1 gallons per flush (GPF) or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $75
- 1.6 GPF: $50
WaterSense flushometer toilets with average flush rate of 1.28 GPF or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $100
- 1.6 GPF: $75
WaterSense Urinals with 0.125 GPF or less
- 1.0 GPF: $100
- 0.5 GPF: $75
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the 2019 calendar year with paperwork complete by December 15, 2019.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email YnVzaW5lc3NAZWZmaWNpZW5jeXdvcmtzLm9yZw== for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals
How to participate
- Purchase an install eligible equipment.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals.
- Email rebate application, copy of receipt that identifies make and model of product, and W-9 for entity being paid to YnVzaW5lc3NAZWZmaWNpZW5jeXdvcmtzLm9yZw==.
- Get your rebate (allow up to eight weeks for credit processing).
Recycle toilets at these locations:
City Streets Crushing Facility
1380 Hoffman Mill Rd.
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Apr.- Oct.)
Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Nov.-Mar.)
Facility is subject to closure during periods of inclement weather. Call ahead to confirm business hours.
Timberline Recycling Center
1903 S Timberline Rd.
Everyday Recycling Drop-off site (no charge): Seven days per week during daylight hours
Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard ($5 facility use fee): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winter Hours (Nov. 1 - March 31): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important: All metal and plastic parts must be removed, otherwise the toilets will not be accepted.
Click here for residential toilet rebates