Restroom Rebates and Programs for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties#
Planning a bathroom overhaul at your organization? Or, want to make an impact and help save water? Consider replacing water-guzzling toilets with efficient models, and save money while doing it!
WaterSense labeled tank toilets use 20% less water than standard toilets and up to 60% less than older toilets. WaterSense labeled urinals can save 50% or more over standard units.
Eligible restroom equipment#
To qualify for rebates, purchase and install toilets that meet the gallons per flush (GPF) eligibility requirements below. Note: Rebate funds are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
|Current Equipment Type||Replace With||Rebate Amount|
|3.5 GPF (1994 or older) tank toilet||WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures, average of 1.1 GPF or less||$75|
|1.6 GPF tank toilet||WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures, average of 1.1 GPF or less||$50|
|3.5 GPF (1994 or older) flushvalve toilet||WaterSense flushvalve toilets with average flush rate of 1.28 GPF or less||$100|
|1.6 GPF flushvalve toilet||WaterSense flushvalve toilets with average flush rate of 1.28 GPF or less||$75|
Urinal 1.0 GPF
||WaterSense Urinals with 0.125 GPF or less||$100|
Urinal 0.5 GPF
||WaterSense Urinals with 0.125 GPF or less||$75|
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the current calendar year, with the rebate application submitted by the end of the current calendar year.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals.
Click here for residential toilet rebates.
Did You Know?
Mowing bluegrass 2.5"-3" tall will promote deeper rooting and shade the plant's root zone. Never cut more than 1/3 of the leaf blade.
You can prevent clogs and expensive repairs by only flushing the three Ps: pee, poo and toilet paper.