Restroom Rebates and Programs for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties#
WaterSense labeled tank toilets use 20% less water than standard toilets and up to 60% less than older toilets. WaterSense labeled urinals can save 50% or more over standard units.
Replace your old toilets or urinals with water-efficient models and receive a rebate.
Eligible restroom equipment#
WaterSense tank toilets, including qualified dual flush fixtures, average of 1.1 gallons per flush (GPF) or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $75
- 1.6 GPF: $50
WaterSense flushometer toilets with average flush rate of 1.28 GPF or less
- 3.5 GPF (1994 or older): $100
- 1.6 GPF: $75
WaterSense Urinals with 0.125 GPF or less
- 1.0 GPF: $100
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the 2021 calendar year with paperwork complete by December 15, 2021.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
- Recycle existing toilets or urinals
Recycle toilets at these locations:
City Streets Crushing Facility
1380 Hoffman Mill Rd.
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Apr.- Oct.)
Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Nov.-Mar.)
Facility is subject to closure during periods of inclement weather. Call ahead to confirm business hours.
Timberline Recycling Center
1903 S Timberline Rd.
Everyday Recycling Drop-off site (no charge): Seven days per week during daylight hours
Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard ($5 facility use fee): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Winter Hours (Nov. 1 - March 31): Tues.-Sat. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important: All metal and plastic parts must be removed, otherwise the toilets will not be accepted.