Appliance Rebates for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties#
Clothes Washer Rebates#
Other Appliance Rebates#
Other ENERGY STAR® commercial appliances available for rebates:
- CEE Tier 2 or ENERGY STAR® Ice Machine: $100 per unit (rebates are in addition to food service rebate)
- Electric Steamer: $750 per unit (rebates are in addition to food service rebate)
- Commercial Dishwasher: Up to $2,000 (rebate varies depending on model)
- Electric Fryer: $200 per unit
- Electric Griddle: $600 per unit
- Combination Oven: $600 per unit
- Convection Oven: $2,000 per unit
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the current calendar year, with paperwork completed by December 15 of the current calendar year.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
Did You Know?
Fertilizer encourages grass to grow, requiring more water. Use it lightly.
After a rain, skipping watering until the grass dries will save not only water, but also money.
When it rains, pollutants go down storm drains, contaminating our water bodies. Small leaks and drips add up. Don’t drip and drive.