Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Leave clippings where they fall to add nutrients to the soil. A mulching mower chops grass into small pieces.
Appliance Rebates for HOA, Multifamily and Commercial Properties
Receive a rebate when you purchase a commercial grade ENERGY STAR® qualified clothes washer:
- Residential clothes washer ($50 per unit)
- Commercial vended clothes washer ($250 per unit)
- Commercial non-vended clothes washer ($125 per unit)
Other ENERGY STAR® commercial appliances available for rebates:
- CEE Tier 2 or ENERGY STAR® Ice Machine: $100 per unit (rebates are in addition to food service rebate)
- Electric Steamer: $750 per unit (rebates are in addition to food service rebate)
- Commercial Dishwasher: Up to $2,000 (rebate varies depending on model)
- Electric Fryer: $200 per unit
- Electric Griddle: $600 per unit
- Combination Oven: $600 per unit
- Convection Oven: $2,000 per unit
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Fixtures must be purchased in the 2020 calendar year with paperwork completed by Dec.15, 2020.
- Rebates of $1,000 or more require pre-approval. Email YnVzaW5lc3NAZWZmaWNpZW5jeXdvcmtzLm9yZw== for more information.
- Rebates may be applied to new construction if fixtures exceed current code requirements.
How to Participate
Visit Efficiency Works to learn how to participate.
Click here for residential clothes washer rebates.