Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Make sure dryer vent pipe is not kinked or blocked.
Water Quality Laboratory
The Water Quality Laboratory provides essential, accurate and timely analytical data to make decisions, meet regulatory monitoring and reporting requirements, and meet the ongoing operational, planning and management needs of Utilities, the City, our community and regional agencies.
- provide certified regulatory compliance monitoring for Utilities and partner agencies from the source of supply, through the water treatment plant, reservoirs and distribution system to customers' taps
- respond to customer complaints and
drinking water quality concerns 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- provide spill response, watershed protection, river, stream, and stormwater monitoring services
- test the disinfection of all new water mains and new fire lines
- provide on-demand water service leak tests for the Water Distribution Division
- provide analytical services for the Upper Poudre Cooperative Watershed Monitoring Program, the Lower Poudre Monitoring Alliance and in-kind analytical services for the Big Thompson Watershed Forum
- test the bacteriological safety of waters at the City's swimming pools, spas and water features