Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Mow when it's cool to reduce stressing the grass.
Introducing the Smart Water System Program!
In 2018, we are offering 300 eligible customers a FREE Rachio 3 smart irrigation controller and new wireless flow meter (~$700 retail value) – get yours today!
Fort Collins Utilities is looking for homeowners who want a smarter way to maintain a healthy landscape. The system is easily monitored from your smartphone and has a game-changing technology that alerts you and shuts off the zone when it detects a leak or a break. Your smart home deserves a smart yard. Eligible water utility customers are responsible for the cost of installation, but we’ve made that easy, too.
Smart Water System includes:
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller – Free
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosure – Free
- Wireless Flow Meter – Free
- Required Pipe Fittings – Free
- Professional Install – $170
Sign up before August 31st, 2018 and you could win a $100 Downtown Business Association gift card.
What’s in it for you?
- Monitor and manage watering from anywhere on your smartphone, not just from your garage.
- Tailor watering to your yard with customized zone details, easy set-up and adjustments.
- Relevant and timely suggestions to make the most of your new system, and other water saving opportunities.
- Benefit from:
- Weather Intelligence™ Plus, which pinpoints weather within a 36-foot radius, and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Instant zone shut-off triggered by leak detection, and be alerted with instant leak notifications.
- be single-family residential Utilities’ water customers and cannot have received an irrigation controller rebate from Utilities in the last five (5) years;
- maintain a valid Fort Collins Utilities account in good financial standing;
- be a homeowner and resident at the premise associated with the utility account;
- have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system containing 16 zones or less (not a weather-based controller) installed at the property
- Have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system, containing no more than 16 zones, which is currently operated by a functioning non-weather based controller.
- The premise has reliable Wi-Fi able to provide a good signal to the irrigation controller component of the Smart Water System to be installed.
- Agree to operate Smart Water System for at least 3 irrigation seasons.