Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Replace standard light bulbs with ENERGY STAR® LEDs.
The Smart Water System Program has returned!
Fort Collins Utilities is looking for homeowners who want a smarter way to maintain a healthy landscape. The system is easily monitored from your smartphone and has a game-changing technology that alerts you and shuts off the zone when it detects a leak or a break. Your smart home deserves a smart yard. Eligible water utility customers are responsible for the cost of installation, but we’ve made that easy, too.
Sign up to receive the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller and Wireless Flow Meter. The complete Rachio Smart Water System (a $700+ value) is yours when you enroll in the program and schedule a discounted $170 professional installation.
Smart Water System includes:
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller – Free
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosure – Free
- Wireless Flow Meter – Free
- Required Pipe Fittings – Free
- Professional Install – $170
Sign up below to select your Rachio 3 Smart Irrigation Controller and Wireless Flow Meter installation appointment. Due to the irrigation busy season, installation dates are being scheduled approximately two weeks in advance.
What’s in it for you?
- Monitor and manage watering from anywhere on your smartphone, not just from your garage.
- Tailor watering to your yard with customized zone details, easy set-up and adjustments.
- Relevant and timely suggestions to make the most of your new system, and other water saving opportunities.
- Benefit from:
- Weather Intelligence™ Plus, which pinpoints weather within a 36-foot radius, and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Instant zone shut-off triggered by leak detection, and be alerted with instant leak notifications.
- be single-family residential Utilities’ water customers and cannot have received an irrigation controller rebate from Utilities in the last five (5) years;
- maintain a valid Fort Collins Utilities account in good financial standing;
- be a homeowner and resident at the premise associated with the utility account;
- have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system containing 16 zones or less (not a weather-based controller) installed at the property
- Have an existing, functioning in-ground irrigation system, containing no more than 16 zones, which is currently operated by a functioning non-weather based controller.
- The premise has reliable Wi-Fi able to provide a good signal to the irrigation controller component of the Smart Water System to be installed.
- Agree to operate Smart Water System for at least 3 irrigation seasons.