Reduced Fee Program#
Do you qualify for programs like the Poudre School District School Lunch Program, SNAP, Medicaid, or the American Connectivity Program? The City of Fort Collins offers benefits for Fort Collins households on a tight budget.
The City of Fort Collins Recreation Department offers reduced fees for low-income residents and families to minimize financial barriers to participate in recreation programs and access City facilities.
Pass purchase is required to activate Reduced Fee discounts.
- $50 Family Pass: includes 2 adults and no limit on children in the same household.
- $30 Adult Pass: for those 18-59 years of age (not including those who are currently attending high school).
- $10 Youth/Senior Pass: for those under 18 or 60 and over.
Things to know:
- Passes are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- You must reapply to the program every year.
- City Park Pool passes are sold separately, see City Park Pool Pass tab to the right for details.
Discounts to programs and classes are applied automatically after a pass is purchased.
- Includes unlimited visits to City of Fort Collins Recreation Facilities
- Beginner/Introductory classes receive 90% discount.
- Intermediate level classes, fitness classes, youth sports leagues, CARA Track & Cross-Country, SuperTots & Skyhawks receive 70% discount.
- Advanced/Competitive classes receive 10% discount.
- Must have a current Reduced Fee Pass before purchase.
- Passes cannot be shared, even within the same household.
- City Park Pool passes expire at the end of the calendar year.
Did you know the City offers inclusion support at no extra cost?
The City of Fort Collins welcomes individuals of all abilities to participate in any program listed in the Recreator. If you are interested in participation support due to conditions of a disability, please indicate any special needs when you register. Learn more about Adaptive Recreation Opportunities online here.
How To Apply
Those with a demonstrated financial need who are full-time residents of Fort Collins or reside within the surrounding growth management area are invited to apply at GetFoCo.fcgov.com.
Get FoCo is a single City of Fort Collins application to discounted Recreation passes, plus reduced Connexion internet, the annual Grocery Tax Rebate, reduced SPIN passes, and more!
Gather Your ID and Program Cards!
Get FoCo is a simple online website that uses federal, state and government programs to determine income eligibility and make applying easy. First, you’ll create an account with your email address and home address. You’ll need screenshots or pictures from your camera of your ID and programs you participate in such as a Medicaid card.
Different City programs have various income limits, after you upload screenshots of ID and proof of participation in benefits programs, your Get FoCo Dashboard will display the programs you’re eligible for participation. Don’t forget to “Apply Now” for the individual programs.
Once your application is completed, processing takes 7 – 10 days. You’ll receive an email from each City program, including Recreation, with approval, denial, and/or additional details.
Stay tuned for emails, updates, annual renewals, and new Get FoCo programs!
Applicants who are disabled or require additional assistance and accommodations may schedule an in-person appointment and receive assistance to complete the online application.
Please call 970-224-6174 or email email@example.com.
Once your application has been submitted via Get FoCo, processing will take 7-10 business days. You will be notified of acceptance or denial via email.
Applicants to City discounts and benefits must be full-time residents of Fort Collins or reside within the surrounding growth management area.
Use the growth management area tool to verify your address. If the response indicates “This address is inside of the GMA” you are eligible to apply for these programs.
City programs are based on Federal poverty and Area Median Income levels. Unfortunately, neither provide the verification needed to establish your eligibility.