The Farm Closed Sunday, 1/29
Due to anticipated low temperatures over the weekend, The Farm at Lee Martinez Park will be closed on Sunday, January 29.
Reduced Fee Program#
Pass purchase is required to activate Reduced Fee discounts.
- $50 Family Pass: includes 2 adults and no limit on children in the same household.
- $30 Adult Pass: for those 18-59 years of age (not including those who are currently attending high school).
- $10 Youth/Senior Pass: for those under 18 or 60 and over.
Things to know:
Passes are good for one year from the date of purchase.
You must reapply to the program every year.
City Park Pool passes are sold separately, see City Park Pool Pass tab to the right for details.
- There is no limit on the number of programs each eligible person may register for.
- Discounts to programs and classes will be applied automatically after a pass is purchased. Registration can take place online, in person, or by phone.
- Includes unlimited visits to City of Fort Collins Recreation Facilities
- Beginner/Introductory classes receive 90% discount
- Intermediate level classes, fitness classes, youth sports leagues, CARA Track & Cross-Country, SuperTots & Skyhawks receive 70% discount
- Advanced/Competitive classes receive 10% discount
- Adult Sports Teams and Tournaments
- Ticketed Events (Tot Gym, Social Dances, Treatsylvania, Ice Shows, etc.)
- Private Instruction
- Must have a current Reduced Fee Pass before purchase.
- Passes cannot be shared, even within the same household.
- City Park Pool passes expire at the end of the calendar year.
Did you know the City offers inclusion support at no extra cost?
The City of Fort Collins welcomes individuals of all abilities to participate in any program listed in the Recreator. If you are interested in participation support due to conditions of a disability, please indicate any special needs when you register. Learn more about Adaptive Recreation Opportunities online here.
Who Can Apply & How Can You Apply?#
Those with a demonstrated financial need who are full-time residents of Fort Collins or reside within the surrounding growth management area* are invited to apply. Applicants must submit a complete application with all supporting documentation listed in the three categories below.
Applicants must provide one of the following materials for proof of income.
- A Poudre School District Free or Reduced lunch letter from the current school year.
- Proof of current State or Federal Assistance, including but not limited to:
- Medicaid (we do not accept copies of Medicaid cards as proof of coverage)
- SNAP (Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program) (EBT cards are not acceptable proof)
SSI (Supplementary Security Income) or SSDI (Social Security Disability Income)
- If SSI or SSDI is the only form of income and no tax return is filed, request a Benefit Verification Letter through ssa.gov
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) (WIC cards are not acceptable proof)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- AND (Aid to the Needy Disabled)
- OAP (Old Age Pension)
- CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
- Foster Care
- Medicare Savings Program
- Self-Sufficiency Program
You can obtain a Verification of Benefits from the Larimer County Human Services Office in person at: 1501 Blue Spruce Dr. #2000, or by phone: 970-498-6300
- If Social Security is the only form of income and no tax return is filed, you can submit a copy of your most recent Form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042, this is the only acceptable proof of Social Security income.
- A copy of your most recent tax return (Form 1040).
- We will be accepting 2021 tax returns until April 17, 2023. After that time we will only be accepting 2022 tax returns.
Total gross income for your household can be up to 185% of the current year’s Federal Poverty Level: