Complimentary Products and Services#
Utilities water customers are eligible for free water-efficient equipment, including:
- High-efficiency bathroom sink aerators (1.0 gallons per minute or less).
- High-efficiency kitchen aerators (1.5 gallons per minute).
- High-efficiency pre-rinse spray valves (1.07 gallons per minute; up to two per site).
- High-efficiency showerheads (1.5 gallons per minute).
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address.
- Products must be directly installed by a Water Conservation staff member at no-cost to the customer.
Did You Know?
You can save approximately 50¢ per load by drying your laundry during off-peak hours.
You can save up to 10% on heating bills by using a programmable or smart thermostat to minimize heating when away from home or asleep.
Purchasing ENERGY STAR® appliances when replacing old ones helps you save energy and money without sacrificing performance.