Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Bonus Lighting Rebate
Save on efficient lighting improvements with a bonus rebate of 25 percent, offered by Fort Collins Utilities, in partnership with Efficiency Works™.
The offer is valid on all commercial building projects that are pre-approved, completed and submitted for payment by Nov. 15, 2018.
The bonus rebate will be applied in addition to current Efficiency Works incentives
Details and Requirements
All final rebate applications and supporting documentation must be submitted on or before Nov. 15, 2018 to qualify.
Applications submitted after this time will be accepted for the standard rebate offering, dependent on available funding. Applications must be submitted on the Efficiency Works Business Rebate Application version 17.6 or newer, download the newest version here.
Applications submitted for locations served by Loveland Water and Power will be accepted at the standard rebate offering, depending on available funding.
- The project site must be an electric commercial customer of Town of Estes Park Light & Power Department, Fort Collins Utilities, or Longmont Power & Communications. Bonus rebate does NOT apply to Loveland Water and Power customers.
- 50 percent bonus rebate only applies to lighting upgrades. All other efficiency upgrades are subject to the standard rebate offerings.
- Applications must be submitted on the Efficiency Works Business Rebate Application version 17.6 or newer. Download the newest version here.
- Pre-approval is required for all projects with a rebate greater than $1,000.
- Exterior light fixtures must comply with local land use code, which may require the fixtures to be full cutoff.
- Incentives will be capped at 100 percent of project total cost.
- Any customer receiving more than $10,000 in incentives in a calendar year may be required to have a facility assessment. This is provided to the customer for free, but must be completed prior to pre-approval. Any customer that has received a facility assessment in the past three years is exempt from this requirement, but will be required to have energy advising. This is also provided to the customer for free, but must be completed prior to pre-approval.
Annual rebate maximums apply
- $50,000 per customer per site per year up to $100,000 per customer per year for customers with multiple sites.
- Multiple sites must be physically located in different locations and not be adjacent to one another.
- Exceeding the rebate cap for any given project, customer, or site will be evaluated on case by case basis depending on available budget, energy savings and timing of projects.
For more information, or help completing the rebate application, call 877-981-1888 or e-mail aW5mb0BFZmZpY2llbmN5V29ya3MuY28=