Ready to make a change but not sure where to start? Learn more by clicking here.
Cash Rebates for Energy-Saving Improvements
This program is designed to support building efficiency improvements, save money and lower electric bills. Cash rebates are provided for upgrades that reduce electric demand and energy use, including:
- Motor variable frequency drives
- Mechanical equipment
- Building envelope (windows, insulation and roofing)
- Kitchen, laundry and grocery equipment
- Office equipment/IT
- Custom projects for efficiency upgrades to your facility and operations (e.g., compressed air systems and process improvements)
- Commercial appliances
- Total incentives are limited to 100% of a project total upgrade cost.
- Pre-approval is required for:
- All projects with rebates over $10,000
- All new construction projects
- All VFD projects
- All custom projects