Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Install a computer-based Energy Management System (EMS) to control heating, ventilation, air conditioning equipment and lighting systems.
Cash Incentives for Energy-Efficient Lighting
Receive cash incentives for lighting retrofits in existing buildings, helping reduce electric bills and improve lighting quality.
Limited time offer
A 25 percent rebate bonus is available on new LED fixtures for any project pre-approved, completed and submitted for final payment by Nov. 15, 2018.
Incentives are based on the wattage reduction from the new to old lighting equipment and typically cover 25-50% of the project cost.
- Incentives available until funds are expended.
- Pre-approval required for projects with incentives estimated to be greater than $1,000.
- Available for Fort Collins Utilities commercial electric customers.
- Wattage reductions are calculated based on standard program equipment values (see applications).
- All indoor and outdoor lighting is eligible.
- Exterior lighting may be required to be full cut-off or dark sky compliant. Check local land use and building codes.
- LEDs must be on the DesignLights Consortium™ products list or Energy Star Retail to qualify.
- Payment made upon project completion after submission of a signed application and copies of project-related invoices.
- This program is a collaboration between Fort Collins Utilities and Platte River Power Authority.
Need help finding a contractor? Efficiency Works can help you get started.