Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
When washing fruits or vegetables, fill the sink with water instead of running the faucet.
Eligibility & Steps
Low-cost energy and water audits, efficiency adviser services, and installation of free energy and water saving products reduce costs and increase the comfort of your home.
Efficiency Works™ - Home offers rebates that can increase your home's efficiency, while saving you energy and money.
Your efficiency adviser can schedule a home efficiency audit, and help with rebates and finding a qualified Efficiency Works Provider to perform your home improvements.
To schedule a Home Efficiency Audit, call 877-981-1888 or complete the online form.
- Be a residential electric customer of Estes Park Light & Power, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power & Communications, or Loveland Water and Power.
- Occupy a single-family detached home or an attached townhouse that is more than one year old (new and multi-family homes are not eligible).
- Have a home efficiency audit completed on your home prior to making improvements and qualifying for rebates.
- Have the work completed by an Efficiency Works Provider (homeowner installed/do-it-yourself improvements do not qualify for rebates).
Home efficiency audits cost $60 and include:
- whole-house visual inspection
- blower door test
- infrared camera scan
- free installation of energy and water saving products include CFLs, LEDs, faucet aerators, low flow shower heads, and more
Click here to view a summary of rebates available for home improvement projects.
Get started today.
To contact an efficiency advisor call 877-981-1888 or complete the online form