Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Want the ultimate clothes dryer? Use a clothes line. Your clothes will come out mountain-fresh and disinfected thanks to the sun.
Eligibility & Steps
Low-cost energy and water assessments, efficiency advisor services, and installation of free energy and water saving products reduce costs and increase the comfort of your home.
Efficiency Works™ - Home offers rebates that can increase your home's efficiency, while saving you energy and money.
Your efficiency advisor can schedule a home efficiency assessment, and help with rebates and finding a qualified Efficiency Works provider to perform your home improvements.
To schedule a Home Efficiency Assessment, call 970-229-5650 or complete the online form.
- Be a residential electric customer of Estes Park Light & Power, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power & Communications, or Loveland Water and Power.
- Occupy a single-family detached home or an attached townhouse that is more than one year old (new and multi-family homes are not eligible).
- Have a home efficiency assessment completed on your home prior to making improvements and qualifying for rebates.
- Have the work completed by an Efficiency Works Provider (homeowner installed/do-it-yourself improvements do not qualify for rebates).
Home efficiency assements cost $60 and include:
- whole-house visual inspection
- blower door test
- infrared camera scan
- free installation of energy and water saving products include CFLs, LEDs, faucet aerators, low flow shower heads, and more
Click here to view a summary of rebates available for home improvement projects.
Get started today.
To contact an efficiency advisor call 970-229-5650 or complete the online form