2021 Drinking Water Quality Policy Update#
City Council Resolution 93-144 adopted the Drinking Water Quality Policy to ensure continuous delivery of high quality drinking water to Fort Collins Utilities' customers. The policy states this will be achieved by:
- effective management
- pro-active monitoring and testing, protecting, developing and preserving water resources
- advancing treatment technology and operations
- operating and maintaining the water distribution system and assuring the quality of service
- coordinating drinking water and wastewater treatment management
- cooperating with other water providers and users
- annual reporting
Historical Reports and Infographics#
Did You Know?
The Efficiency Works store sells water- and energy-saving products, including LED lighting, smart thermostats and showerheads.
Fertilizer encourages grass to grow, requiring more water. Use it lightly.
You can save approximately 50¢ per load by drying your laundry during off-peak hours.