Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Upgrade lighting fixtures containing T-12 lamps and magnetic ballasts with high performance T-8 lamps and electronic ballasts.
Electric Lineman Scholarship
Fort Collins Utilities offers an electric lineworker scholarship for tuition costs at Rocky Mountain Lineman School (RMLS) in Colorado Springs, CO.
Application (PDF 2.1MB) is due Sept. 1 to be eligible for the 15-week program (January through April).
- Larimer County resident for one year prior to application date
- High school senior or graduate with a 2.5 GPA or higher
- GED recipient with a test average of 50 or higher
- Acceptance to Rocky Mountain Lineman School Program
- Successful completion of assessment regarding applicant's ability to complete all duties of a lineworker with or without reasonable accommodation and background check
- Interest in an electric utility career
Applicants are not eligible if they are related to a Fort Collins Utilities' Light and Power employee who would directly supervise and determine pay, dismiss or discipline them.