The fine for improper parking in an accessible space is $100.
Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Identifiable by the use of the "wheelchair" logo painted on the asphalt and/or posted signs.
- Reserved for those with a registered accessible parking permit or license plate.
- Require a properly-displayed permit (issued to an individual)
- The permit must be displayed on the dashboard or sun visor and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle.
Time Restricted Spaces:
- Vehicles displaying an accessible parking permit may also park in time restricted spaces and the time limit will be waived.
For more information on accessible parking please contact 970-221-6617.