Contact Information Contact Information
Parking Services Updates Parking Services Updates
Mason Lot Reopens 1/2/2019
The Mason Street Parking Lot will reopen with Permit Only spaces on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. These spaces will be permit only Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. All other times individuals may pay at the designated pay station or use the FC Parking mobile app.
For more information, please contact Parking Services in person at 215 N Mason St., call (970) 221-6617, or email cGFya2luZ3NlcnZpY2VzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==
Free Saturdays in City Parking Structures
Free Saturday parking in all three downtown structures from Thanksgiving to New Years!
- Old Town Parking Structure
- Civic Center Parking Structure
- Firehouse Alley Parking Structure
How Do I?
- Pay a Parking Ticket (Citation)
- Request a Parking Structure Permit
- Renew a Parking Structure Permit
- Request an RP3 permit
- Renew an RP3 permit
- Request an Obstruction Permit
- Request a Special Event Permit