Contact Information Contact Information
Parking Services Updates Parking Services Updates
Free Saturdays in City Parking Structures
Free Saturday parking in all three downtown structures from Thanksgiving to New Years!
- Old Town Parking Structure
- Civic Center Parking Structure
- Firehouse Alley Parking Structure
Mason Lot Closure 4/16/18 scheduled through 12/1/18
The Downtown Development Authority have designed various alleys in the downtown area, the next being South Mason Street. To facilitate the construction, the Mason Street Parking Lot will be closed April 16, 2018. During this time, all permit holders have the option to purchase a permit in one of the City’s other lots or parking structures. Please contact Parking Services in person - 215 N Mason, call 970-221-6617 or email cGFya2luZ3NlcnZpY2VzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ== for information prior to April 16.
How Do I?
- Pay a Parking Ticket (Citation)
- Request a Parking Structure Permit
- Renew a Parking Structure Permit
- Request an RP3 permit
- Renew an RP3 permit
- Request an Obstruction Permit
- Request a Special Event Permit