Skip to main content

Obstruction Permits#

Any person desiring to occupy any parking space on a public street in the City in connection with the maintenance, erection, construction, remodeling or demolition of any building or improvement on property abutting thereto, or for any reason not listed, shall make written application to Parking Services for an obstruction permit on a form prepared and provided by the City.

Event Permits#

Special event permits are needed when you wish to close or partially close a street for a special event. Fort Collins Police Services handles all street closure requests. Please check out the special events permit guidelines or call 970-416-2303.