CSU Football Schedule/Game day Enforcement#
CSU Rams Football Schedule
Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3) For CSU Stadium Events#
Several neighborhoods near the university have instituted the Game Day Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3). Parking is restricted in those neighborhoods and cars parked without a permit will be ticketed. These zones are signed for permit parking only.
Public Parking at Max Park and Rides#
Limited public parking is available at MAX park and rides and at Downtown parking structures for attendees planning on taking MAX to the game. To help plan your parking, view locations of MAX park and rides and get more information about parking provided by CSU for football games.
- Residential parking Permit Program (RP3) for CSU Stadium Events
To prevent unnecessary traffic and preserve neighborhood livability, RP3 for stadium events will restrict parking in participating neighborhoods to permitted residents and their guests. It will be activated for CSU football games and any other stadium event anticipating greater than 12,000 attendees. Signage will be posted with an informational phone number and website for motorists to confirm whether an event is taking place with associated residential parking restrictions.
A Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3) for CSU stadium events was initiated and voted in favor of by residents of the following neighborhoods:
- Sheeley (zone 2)
- Mantz (zone 3)
- Old Fort Collins High School (zone 6)
- Western Heights (zone 9)
- Lake (zone 10)
- Gilgalad Way
Signs are in these neighborhoods indicating no parking during Stadium Events
Enforcement begins three (3) hours prior to each event.
Parking Services 970-221-6617
- Standards For A Stadium Events RP3 Zone
- RESTRICTION. Non-permitted vehicles will not be allowed to park within the established boundary during the day of the event.
- FINE. $100 fine will be issued for non-permitted vehicles and possible towing
- PERMITS. Each residential household and commercial property will receive two (2) parking permits free of charge.
- GUEST PERMITS.
- Each permitted household may request up to two guest permits free of charge.
- If a resident is in need of more than two guest permits during a Stadium event, please call Jamie Moyer 970-416-2036 2 weeks prior to event to make arrangements.
- Hang tags are not valid during Stadium Events
- SIGNS. Courtesy postings of game day schedules will be posted in each CSU specific zone.
- Creating A Stadium Events RP3 Zone
- OCCUPANCY. The city will survey parking occupancy in a proposed RP3 area to verify a parking problem during stadium events.
- PETITION FOR INCLUSION. The neighborhood provides a petition to the City with at least 10 resident signatures.
- NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING. A neighborhood meeting will be held where the City will work with the neighborhood to determine zone boundaries and answer questions.
- PUBLIC NOTIFICATION. A variety of communication tools will be employed to allow public comment on the creation of a zone.
- PROPERTY OWNERS VOTE. Approval of a zone requires greater than 50% of vote participants to vote in favor of establishing the RP3 zone.
- IMPLEMENTATION. If the neighborhood votes in favor of establishing an RP3 zone, then signs will be installed, and permits will become available.