Paving and multimodal improvements are coming to a street near you. Find up-to-date information below about current and planned projects around the city. The projects are intended to facilitate slower traffic speeds and a safer roadway for all users including pedestrians, bicyclists, transit riders, people using micromobility devices, and drivers.
Rescheduled: Virtual Meeting on W. Magnolia St. and S. Shields St.
We apologize for the inconvenience and short notice. We must reschedule our public meeting on Magnolia and Shields utility and multimodal improvements. A new meeting will be rescheduled. Check back for updates and we will mail details on our rescheduled meeting soon.
If you would like to be notified when we select a new date and time, complete this brief form.
The City of Fort Collins is hosting a virtual meeting to inform residents and property owners about multimodal transportation and utilities improvements at the intersection of W. Magnolia St. and S. Shields St. City staff will explain how this project will enhance the neighborhood and communicate project timelines and deliverables. The meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. We will post information on a new date and time to this page.
Please contact Cortney Geary at email@example.com or 970-416-2471 if you do not have access to Zoom and would like to participate, are having trouble connecting, cannot attend the meeting and would like to receive minutes from the meeting, or have any questions about the transportation project.
Spring and Summer 2021#
The City of Fort Collins will be completing the following projects that will add or improve bike facilities:
- City Park Ave., from W. Elizabeth St. to Bennett Rd., and Bennett Rd. east to S. Shields St.
- Midpoint Dr. from S. Timberline Rd. to Sharp Point Dr.
- W. Magnolia St. and S. Shields St.
- Laporte Ave. road and bridge improvements
- Timberline Road Widening, Stetson Creek to Trilby
- Lemay Avenue Projects - 2021
- W. Harmony Rd. and S. Shields St.- buffered bike lane addition (as part of the Street Maintenance Plan)
- Hampshire Rd. & W Drake Rd. pedestrian and bicyclist crossing as part of the Hampshire Bikeway