Paving and multimodal improvements are coming to a street near you. Find up-to-date information below about current and planned projects around the city. The projects are intended to facilitate slower traffic speeds and a safer roadway for all users including pedestrians, bicyclists, transit riders, people using micromobility devices, and drivers.
- E. Pitkin St. utilities and street improvements from Remington St. to Stover St.
- Stover St. from E. Prospect Rd. to E. Stuart St.
- Old Mill Rd. from County Fair Ln. to Kechter Rd. and Corbett Dr. from Saddle Creek Dr. to Kechter Rd.
- E. Elizabeth St. / McHugh St. from S. Lemay Ave. to Riverside Ave.
- Timberline Road Widening, Stetson Creek to Trilby
N. College MAX Plan#
The City of Fort Collins is developing a future vision for transit service on North College Avenue from Downtown Fort Collins to Terry Lake Road. This study will explore bringing the MAX Bus Rapid Transit Route to North College Avenue. Visit our N. College MAX Plan website for updates and opportunities to engage.
Active Modes Plan#
FC Moves is beginning the process of updating our 2014 Bicycle Master Plan and 2011 Pedestrian Plan into a single unified plan we're calling our Active Modes Plan. We are starting with our Visioning Phase where we will engage the Fort Collins community to better understand what you think walking and bicycling should look like in Fort Collins in 10 years. Then, we'll begin to understand the existing conditions in the community to help us build the Active Modes Plan.
Visit our Active Modes Plan page for more information, and check back often as new information will be added all the time.
Future Planned Trails Work#
In addition, the following work will be done on our trails: