Paving and multimodal improvements are coming to a street near you. Find up-to-date information below about current and planned projects around the city. The projects are intended to facilitate slower traffic speeds and a safer roadway for all users including pedestrians, bicyclists, transit riders, people using micromobility devices, and drivers.
- W. Magnolia St. and S. Shields St.
- Laporte Ave. road and bridge improvements from Fishback Ave. to Sunset St.
- Timberline Road Widening, Stetson Creek to Trilby
- Lemay Avenue Projects - 2021
- W. Harmony Rd. and S. Shields St.- buffered bike lane addition (as part of the Street Maintenance Plan)
- Hampshire Rd. & W Drake Rd.- pedestrian and bicyclist crossing as part of the Hampshire Bikeway
Future Planned Trails Work#
In addition, the following work will be done on our trails: