Active Modes Advisory Board
The Active Modes Advisory Board reviews active modes plans for capital improvements, provides recommendations regarding active modes policies, and prioritizes active modes plan recommendations. Active modes of transportation include walking, biking, micro-mobility (such as scooters and skateboards), and wheelchair use. Active modes may also include human-powered and small electric devices.
There are no meetings currently scheduled.
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
- Advise the City Council and City staff on all matters pertaining to active modes
- Advise and make recommendations to City staff and the City Council concerning
the expenditure of City funds for active modes of transportation.
- To aid and guide the development of City-wide active modes plans, programs,
policies, and infrastructure.
- To periodically coordinate its work with the Transportation Board, to support the
City’s efforts to create a balanced transportation network. This coordination is intended to
provide an integrated review of transportation issues.
- To promote public use of active modes and public education on City-wide active
- To be aware of, and coordinate with, the various other City boards, commissions
and authorities, City departments, and other organizations and entities whose actions may
affect active modes of transportation in the community.
Having an interest in enhancing the access and opportunities for all individuals who use active modes in the City.