Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Reserve A Lap Swim Lane
All swimmers must reserve a lap swim lane prior to visiting the facility. Use the link below to make a reservation. If you need to modify or cancel and existing lap lane reservation, please use the below link as well.
*Lap lane schedules for the upcoming week will be posted every Thursday.
- Swim Policies
Please check-in at the front desk within 15 minutes of your reserved swim time, otherwise you may forfeit your slot.
- Swimmers must reserve a swim lane online before coming to swim.
- Lap swim is limited to one swimmer per lane.
- Lap swim reservations will be available weekly. New schedules will be posted every Thursday.
- Upon arrival, please check-in at the front desk. Staff will assist with payment and swimming instructions.
Regulations and Recommendations:
- Swimmers are encouraged to come swim-ready
- Locker rooms will be available for guests, every other locker will be zip-tied to maintain physical distance
- Swimmers need to be at least 13 years of age unless given approval by the aquatics staff
- Swimmers will be required to wear face coverings/masks in the facility. Ziplock bags will be available for swimmers to put their masks in while swimming
- Water shoes are recommended while on the deck
- Open swim available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Patrons can bring their own folding chairs
- Physical distancing is required on the deck and in the water
- Lifeguards may not be wearing face-covering while on active duty in preparation for emergencies per the county guidelines
- Upstairs and bleacher area are closed to the public
- What to Expect When You Visit
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
Mulberry Pool, located near Downtown Fort Collins, is one of three indoor aquatic facilities operated by the City of Fort Collins Recreation Department. The pool is open year-round and includes a large "child friendly" interactive play area with slides and other fun water features. Mulberry Pool is a favorite for birthday parties and other celebrations. The pool is also popular with lap swimmers looking for an early morning or mid-day workout.
- Monday-Friday: 5:30-10 a.m. and 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Open Swim Hours
*During this time, facility visitors are invited to participate in open swim at Mulberry Pool. Only 50 people are allowed in the facility at one time. Admittance will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Monday-Friday: 2-6 p.m.
- Play structure available from 2-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 1-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Year's Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Indoor 25-yard pool
- 1-meter diving board
- Large shallow interactive play area
- Separate 7-person spa
- Birthday party room
- Spectator seating
- Zero entry pool
Private Swim Lessons
Interested in private swim lessons? Call 970.221.6385 to learn more and request a private swim lesson.
*Private lessons are not discountable and are scheduled based on instructor/facility availability Monday-Friday at EPIC from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Please note, patrons swimming recreationally before or after a private lesson must pay the drop-in fee.