Foothills Activity Center#
Foothills Activity Center is Recreation’s newest facility. The 3-level recreation center is located inside the newly renovated mall, Foothills, and features a gymnasium, workout rooms, and classrooms. Foothills Activity Center hosts youth and adult sports programming, fitness classes, early education activities, and more.
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.416.4280 to confirm the schedule.
- 3 fitness rooms
- Child classrooms
- Gymnasium: open for individual activity (shooting hoops, running laps); please bring your own equiptment
- Locker rooms
- Meeting space
- Fitness area with cardio and weight equipment
City of Fort Collins-Recreation offers a variety of options for you when choosing your recreation facility membership. If you have questions about facility admission rates and would like to speak with someone to figure out what option is best for you, call 970.221.6655.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required.
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings