Reservations Required for Facility Use
Recreation facilities have received Larimer County Level Up certification and are operating under Yellow, Level 3 guidelines. Guests are reminded to stay vigilant in their efforts to keep themselves and others safe when attending a Recreation facility.
- Reservations are required for all aspects of facility use.
- All facility users will have their information submitted weekly to the Larimer County Health Department for tracking purposes.
- Indoor room capacities will be limited, dependent on size.
- Due to capacity restrictions, pool schedules have been modified.
- Spectators are not allowed.
Foothills Activity Center#
Foothills Activity Center is Recreation’s newest facility. The 3-level recreation center is located inside the newly renovated mall, Foothills, and features a gymnasium, workout rooms, and classrooms. Foothills Activity Center hosts youth and adult sports programming, fitness classes, early education activities, and more.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.416.4280 to confirm the schedule.
|January 1||New Year's Day||Facility closed|
|January 18||Martin Luther King Day||Normal hours of operation|
|February 15||Presidents' Day||Normal hours of operation|
|April 4||Easter Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|April 5||Easter||Facility closed|
|May 31||Memorial Day||Normal hours of operation|
|July 4||Independence Day||Facility closed|
|July 5||Independence Day Observed||Normal hours of operation|
|September 6||Labor Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 11||Veterans Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 24||Thanksgiving Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|November 25||Thanksgiving||Facility closed|
|December 24||Christmas Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Facility closed|
|December 31||New Year's Eve||
Facility closes at 5 p.m.
|January 1, 2022||Nea Year's Day||
- 3 fitness rooms
- Child classrooms
- Gymnasium: open for individual activity (shooting hoops, running laps); please bring your own equiptment
- Locker rooms
- Meeting space
- Fitness area with cardio and weight equipment