Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Foothills Activity Center Open
Foothills Activity Center is open for drop in and passholder visits. Limited amenities will be available, along with reduced capacities in place. Please be prepared to wait to ensure public gathering requirements are maintained.
- Gymnasium – Open for individual activity (shooting hoops, running laps), no organized play allowed. Please bring your own ball.
- Beginning Oct. 31, gymnasium will not be open for drop in on Saturdays
- Weight Room and Fitness Machines
Updated Procedures and Requirements:
- Face coverings are required at the facility.
- No cash will be accepted. Credit or debit cards only.
- Please bring your own water bottle – fill stations will be available.
- No food is permitted in this facility.
- Balls, yoga mats, hand weights and jump ropes will not be available.
- What to Expect When You Visit
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
Foothills Activity Center
Foothills Activity Center is Recreation’s newest facility. The 3-level recreation center is located inside the newly renovated mall, Foothills, and features a gymnasium, workout rooms, and classrooms. Foothills Activity Center hosts youth and adult sports programming, fitness classes, early education activities, and more.
- Monday-Friday : 8-10 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.416.4280 to confirm the schedule.
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Memorial Day - Foothills Activity Center will open and close in accordance with Foothills Mall hours.
- New Year's Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- 3 fitness rooms
- Child classrooms
- Locker rooms
- Meeting space
- Fitness area with cardio and weight equipment
$1 Drop-in Youth Basketball
Date: Every Sunday l 11 a.m.-5 p.m.*
Location: Foothills Activity Center
Age: 18 years & under
Drop-in youth basketball is only $1 on Sundays at Foothills Activity Center. Practice your skills and get ready for the season.
*The schedule may vary with other programs. To confirm weekly time, call 970.416.4280.