Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Foothills Activity Center Opens June 8
Foothills Activity Center is opening June 8 for drop in and passholder visits. Limited amenities will be available, along with reduced capacities in place. Please be prepared to wait to ensure public gathering requirements are maintained.
- Gymnasium – Open for individual activity (shooting hoops, running laps), no organized play allowed. Please bring your own ball.
- Fitness Machines
Updated Procedures and Requirements:
- Face coverings are required at the facility. If a face covering inhibits your ability to exercise safely, please remove it only for the time required to complete the activity, then replace as soon as possible.
- No cash will be accepted. Credit or debit cards only.
- Please bring your own water bottle – fill stations will be available.
- No food is permitted in this facility.
- Balls, yoga mats, hand weights and jump ropes will not be available.
- What to Expect When You Visit
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
- Monday-Friday : 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday : 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday : 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.416.4280 to confirm schedule.
The gym and multi-purpose room on the 3rd floor will be closed December 25, 26 and 27 for upgrades.
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Memorial Day - Foothills Activity Center will open and close in accordance with Foothills Mall hours.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- 4th of July
- 3 fitness rooms
- Child classrooms
- Locker rooms
- Meeting space
- Fitness area with cardio and weight equipment
Foothills Activity Center
Foothills Activity Center is Recreation’s newest facility. The 3-level recreation center is located inside the newly renovated mall, Foothills, and features a gymnasium, workout rooms, and classrooms. Foothills Activity Center hosts youth and adult sports programming, fitness classes, early education activities, and more.
$1 Drop-in Youth Basketball
Date: Every Sunday l 11 a.m.-5 p.m.*
Location: Foothills Activity Center
Age: 18 years & under
Drop-in youth basketball is only $1 on Sundays at Foothills Activity Center. Practice your skills and get ready for the season.
*The schedule may vary with other programs. To confirm weekly time, call 970.416.4280.